Hey basketball player, want to learn how to impress and even shock your basketball coach?
Here are ways you can shock your coach:
- Show up to practice early (extra shooting, skill work, etc).
- Stay after practice (extra shooting, skill work, etc).
- Ask questions (shows initiative).
- Ask for advice on your game. Use it and then thank your coach.
- Speak well of your coach in front of your teammates, parents, friends, etc.
- Do more than what is required.
- Show up ready to work hard.
- Study game film.
Simple? Seems that way … yet those are so out of the norm for most players that you will ‘shock’ your coach! And that’s a good thing. Coaches like players who work hard, take initiative, and show respect.
Go ahead … start shocking!