Would you like to share your basketball, leadership, coaching, and motivational wisdom all while building your name and/or brand? At HoopsU.com, we would love to help serve as a platform for you to achieve greater things!
If you have something of value to share with our readers, you can contribute and/or write for Hoops U! If you believe you will have some fairly consistent content, we’ll set you up with your own author page and list you as a ‘contributor’. If you simply would like to pass along an article from time to time, we will also post it and give you credit for it (you just won’t have an author page or be listed as a contributor to The U.) Either way, we’ll help you reach a wider audience!
Who writes for Hoops U?
- Basketball coaches with knowledge in specific areas such as motivation, leadership, program development, X’s and O’s, etc…
- Trainers with experience in helping players excel in the fundamental skills necessary to be a great basketball player and athlete.
- Bloggers and writers looking to reach a wider audience and ‘build’ their brand.
Why contribute to Hoops U?
- Reach a wide audience.
- Share your basketball knowledge, wisdom, and insights with an established and growing number of readers.
- HoopsU.com is one of the leading basketball coaching and training information websites.
- Your articles have the potential to reach thousands of readers each and every week.
- We’ve been going strong online since 1999 — and we’re only getting bigger and better!
- Build your Name-Recognition and Brand
- You will get a byline and author box where you can share a brief bio and link to your own site, blog, and/or social networking page such as Twitter or Facebook.
- Your articles will appear on a website that is popular among those in basketball. Our readership takes us seriously — therefore, you will be taken seriously.
- You can connect with more readers as well as those in the business of coaching basketball! That gives you the potential to expand even further!
- Minimal Effort
- You do not need to build your own website or blog and then attempt to get readers. We have the site and readership built in.
- If you already have a site or blog you can still share your articles with us. Cross-post your articles with Hoops U. to reach a wider audience than you can on your own.
- There is no contract or quota for posting articles. If you have something you would like to share with the Hoops U. readership, feel free to do so. If you don’t want to post anymore, simply stop.
- Paid Opportunities
- HoopsU.com does not currently offer paid opportunities for contributing.
- We do, however, have a limited number of paid opportunities available for some writers via our premium site, HoopsUInsider.com.
- If you would like to contribute to Hoops U. Insider (and if you are selected for that opportunity), you will receive a free membership for as long as you continue to contribute.
- In addition to receiving a free Insider membership, Hoops U. Insider contributors will also have the opportunity to be compensated for their contributions.
- Insider contributors do have certain rules to follow such as the content must be original only to Hoops U. Insider. More information on Insider contribution will be coming soon.
If you would like to contribute to HoopsU.com, contact us now!
Ryan Moore says
We would love to share video content from Joe Abunassar and Impact Basketball with you.
Joe is willing to write a guest blog as well.
Our website is http://www.impactbball.com
Joe has trained over 300 NBA players and got his start as a student assistant for Bobby Knight – so a wealth of expereinces and stories to share.